This Album Includes
- 9 Science songs
- 4 versions of every song to assist with learning and performance
- Lyrics (PDF)*
- Custom-made quizzes, worksheets, games, and puzzles to accompany each song (PDF)*
- * Discs contain only audio tracks. When you buy the album, we will also send you a link to download a PDF file containing lyrics, worksheets, quizzes, etc.
Parents' Choice Award Winner!
Note: contains 9 of the 11 songs available in the Science Collection Download.
Our science songs cover subjects taught in elementary, middle, and high school, ranging from earth science and planets to biology and chemistry. Each science song can add a unique twist to your science lesson plans and help students memorize and understand scientific concepts. Teaching science will be much easier when you use our science music resources in the classroom. Appropriate for grades 4-9. Excellent for extra learning or review for older students.
- Layers of the Earth teaches the earth science and geology concepts of the four layers of the earth. Students will learn about the inner core, outer core, mantle, and crust, as well as the earth’s interaction with the atmosphere.
- Radiation, Conduction, Convection will help you teach students about heat transfer with lyrics focused on solar radiation, conduction, and convection. Teaching heat conduction and energy transformation will be much easier with this song as a part of your lesson plan!
- Sun, Earth, Moon introduces students to concepts such as earth’s rotation, tilt, tides, and orbit around the sun. Help your students learn about the solar system through this fun science song!
- Photosynthesis is a song about converting solar energy into chemical energy. By listening to this biology song, kids will learn how plants absorb CO2 (carbon dioxide) and release O2 (oxygen) back into the world!
- Multicellular Organisms teaches kids about the human body. Students will learn about cells, tissues, muscles, organs, and more as they have fun with this educational song focused on the body’s composition.
- Circulatory System is a song with a lot of heart! Using this song will help you teach your class about the heart, lungs, blood, arteries, veins, and capillaries that make up our circulatory system.
- Water Cycle will teach your students about the hydrologic cycle and will help them memorize key concepts and terms such as precipitation, condensation, evaporation, and transpiration, among others!
- Weight, Mass, Volume, Density helps your students understand the difference between mass and weight, and volume and density. They will come away with a better understanding of measurement units and understand the formula for density.
- Lab Safety! is a fun way to introduce your students to the safety rules of the laboratory. It covers goggles, proper footwear, Bunsen burners, care with chemicals, and more!